What's new

Mendel's Thanksgiving Day PIF

I'm in. Even though it can be hectic at times, I'm thankful that I have a wonderful and growing family.

I'm in,another grey pif. I'm thankful for my family,for the love and support they always show and I'm extremely thankful for my first child!!! I just found out a few days ago I'm going to be a dad!!!! A true blessing!!

I'm in! I'm thankful for my health, ability to do what I love in life, and have a family and friends who bring me joy and love.

I'm in! I'm thankful for good, wholesome hobbies like coffee roasting and shaving. I'm also thankful for an incredibly patient wife!

I'm in. I'm thankful that I've been able to find the good things in life by going through some really dark times. 2011 and early 2012 were terrible to my family and I, but we kept moving in the right direction and fought through it.

I'm thankful for my great job in these tough times. And my wonderful benefits that help me take care of my family.

Even with such a good job, we still find it difficult to make ends meet, but we manage. I'm thankful for the consistency of being employed!

Count me in, please. Thanks for the generosity!

Im in!

And I am thankful that I am getting a college education!
(and that I get a few days off to relax and hang out with family before finals!!!)

I'm in.

I am also thankful of my wife. This last year, I have seen so much strength in her. Not having a job right now, it is easy to get down on yourself. She has kept me lifted.

Top Bottom