What's new

Memorial Day PIF; APO and FPO Addresses Only

As a small thank-you to US military personnel who are serving overseas this Memorial Day, I would like to offer a PIF/drawing for the following five razors. The rules are simple: 1. only US military personnel currently serving overseas may enter this drawing, and the razors will be shipped only to APO or FPO addresses; 2. to enter, please reply in this thread with a message including the words "I'm in"; 3. entries will be closed as of midnight EST on Memorial Day, and the five winners will be chosen the following day through a random drawing (all entrants' names will be placed in a bowl and my grandson will draw the five winners' names; his selections are final); 4. the winners will be notified in this thread on Tuesday, May 28, and will be asked to send me their APO or FPO mailing address by private message; 5. winners will have 48 hours to send me their addresses, and if I have not heard from any winner within that time another winner will be selected in his place. The razors will be mailed promptly to the five winners at no charge. The razors are all in excellent condition, and will be randomly assigned to the winners. Please do not include your FPO or APO address in a message in this thread, but only in a private message to me after you have been notified that you have won. I think that's it. The razors are:

Gillette Fat Boy
Schick Krona
Merkur Model 45C Bakelite
Merkur Futur
Merkur 43S

Good luck, and thank you for your service!

Definitely not in, but very generous of you. I will add my thanks to those who preserve and protect our freedoms.

THANK YOU!

Awesome PIF. My days serving overseas are over, so not in. I know this will make someone's time away from family a little easier.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks, DEPenguin! Perhaps he has 4 friends who would like to enter, too. It looks like their odds of winning would be pretty good.

I’m in! Can never pass up an opportunity for free stuff. Also, thank you for your support. I am serving in Italy currently

This is a great PIF you are doing for our service members. They truly deserve it. NOT IN. But want to say thank you to everyone who serves this country.

Just got back so I am very pleased to say that I am not in! Awesome PIF though, getting my de shave on out there was good for the soul and im sure others can say the same. Round the world deployment so I can now say that I have de shaved in every time zone in the world. My wife doesnt find that nearly as exciting as I do lol.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just got back so I am very pleased to say that I am not in! Awesome PIF though, getting my de shave on out there was good for the soul and im sure others can say the same. Round the world deployment so I can now say that I have de shaved in every time zone in the world. My wife doesnt find that nearly as exciting as I do lol.
Thank you for serving us sir. Better yet, thank your wife for loaning you out!

Congratulations to Chayce9, a Navy corpsman currently serving in Italy and the winner of the Memorial Day razor drawing. As the sole entrant in the drawing, Chayce9 wins all 5 razors. A sincere thank you for your service to our country, Chayce9! I hope you enjoy the razors.

Top Bottom