What's new

Members in Thailand.

A few months ago there was a Thai gentleman posting here just tickled to death he landed a vintage Gillette Tech, delivered from America.

What was stunning was the $30 shipping he had to pay on top of the cost of the razor just to get it to Thailand!

He only posted for a couple of weeks or so. I liked his enthusiasm.

Thailand is a good source for Feather blades...there's a little shop that sells barber supplies
at the foot of one of the tube stations called Thonglor, I believe.

Thailand is a good source for Feather blades...there's a little shop that sells barber supplies
at the foot of one of the tube stations called Thonglor, I believe.
Yeah true! Oh really? It may be Man of Siam or Siam wet shave. I'll check it out next time I'm in Bangkok. Thanks!

A few months ago there was a Thai gentleman posting here just tickled to death he landed a vintage Gillette Tech, delivered from America.

What was stunning was the $30 shipping he had to pay on top of the cost of the razor just to get it to Thailand!

He only posted for a couple of weeks or so. I liked his enthusiasm.
I miss that guy. He reminded me of my wife's brother. Very enthusiastic about life. Very different culture in SE Asia. Once a young man wants to be part of something they jump in head first and never look back.

I miss that guy. He reminded me of my wife's brother. Very enthusiastic about life. Very different culture in SE Asia. Once a young man wants to be part of something they jump in head first and never look back.

Yes. It seemed to me that some members here were unnecessarily testy with him. I didn't understand it.

Top Bottom