What's new

Member Spotlights

Hello readers of the Soap Forum. There has been some buzz going around for vendor, steward, moderator, and member interviews to start popping up again. Seeing as the Soap Forum is the best forum on B&B (maybe a little bias). I have decided to do member spotlights (although if a stew, mod, or vendor want to partake all are welcome). If you want to be spotlighted please post in this thread.

What will being spotlighted mean?

Well you need to agree to answer a few questions, geared around our favorite site and favorite software... SOAPS!

Supply a picture of yourself (optional)

and lastly provide it all back to me in a reasonable time when it is your turn.

Honestly not sure how many people will be interested in this, so if there is a lot of interest I will do these randomly. But rest assured as long as there is interest you will get a turn.

So who is willing post below?

Who has been interviewed:

1. TJ
@DocHoliday0831 Soap Forum Member Spotlight #1
2. Randall @kingfisher Soap Forum Member Spotlight Kingfisher #2
3. Sean @Mullen88 Soap Forum Member Spotlight Mullen88 #3
4. Don @Quijote Soap Forum Member Spotlight Quijote #4
5. KJ @TheVez2 Soap Forum Member Spotlight TheVez2 #5
6. Chris @CBLindsay Soap Forum Member Spotlight CBLindsay #6
7. Joe @JMG021283 Soap Forum Member Spotlight JMG021283 #7
8.Jason @jjking54 Soap Forum Member Spotlight jjking54 #8
9. Rob @Blade4vor Soap Forum Member Spotlight blade4vor #9
10. Craig @clyde72 Soap Forum Member Spotlight clyde72 #10

Who's Up Next:

@Runnin_Ute
@cmh737
@DEdestroyer77

Last edited:
Good things shouldn't wait. The first spotlight will be posted in the next two hours! Keep an eye out. It was easy and painless. If this is something you think you want to try post here and I'll reach out and go over the details.

I won't say no, but I can think of a lot of people on here that are probably more interesting than me.

I won't say no, but I can think of a lot of people on here that are probably more interesting than me.
I wouldn't be so sure. From one Don to another, we all have aspects of our lives that can be learned from. Experience is experience and therefore interesting.

Love the spotlights ... I'd be up for it. Any thought to combining efforts between soap and AS? That way the respondees would only have to fill out one questionaire?

Love the spotlights ... I'd be up for it. Any thought to combining efforts between soap and AS? That way the respondees would only have to fill out one questionaire?

I'll send a PM to you shortly but to answer the question publicly that you asked. We have learned that some members tend to stay to one section of B&B. Our hope with these interviews is to humanize the internet world a little bit. So if a member wants to go through an interview in both areas that is perfectly OKAY and encouraged. It is all about recognizing how great this section of the internet truly is.

OK, Chad, I'm game, too!

I enjoy a lot of the aspects of traditional wet shaving and this forum, but I'm still a shaving soap enthusiast with a shaving problem. :001_cool:

Top Bottom