What's new

Member appreciation

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
We are all very lucky and thankful for having Phil @luvmysuper as an Admin of our glorious community. His guidance and contribution is beyond question first rate and first class. We really could not ask for a better one. Grazie di cuore Phil! :001_smile
Another: "I couldn't agree more."

I've needed to contact Phil a couple times for guidance and instruction. He always replies in short order and his help has always been spot on. We are very fortunate, indeed, to have him among the great moderators here.

And while we are all aboard the mutual admiration train, I sincerely want to extend a much deserved “shout-out” to Guido and Arbor man for their support and words of wisdom on a weekly, if not daily basis…..Thanks again guys!
:blush::blushing::001_wub:

Thanks Butch - you are most welcome. Posts by others are what makes reaction possible and together we build each other and our tribe!

Cheers,

Guido

I appreciate: * Everyone that keeps Badger & Blade up and running. * Lucky to have so many helpful great members that share, care, post test, and so much more.. * Steel / Metal > that is the tool that hits the skin running. Yes, Brush, Bowl, Soap and Water! * My Nose and Ears, scent of the shave and the audio feed back of my forest stubble being leveled down. * Health, The Earth, Wife, Family, Friends, Job and Bank Account. * Free and Fair Shipping Costs. * Small Businesses that do things right - support them! * Electric cars are certainly here But I appreciate that my DE & SE needs no charging or batteries......BFX 🥁

Drum roll please…🥁🥁🥁🥁

I won’t beat around the bunch with a long introduction for this next entry, because he doesn’t either.

Fellow Dutchy @Jack Goossen - thank you for your generosity, kindness and candour in many of our threads. I am still puzzled by the many gifts I have received from you.

You have a quirky sense of humour that usually (when I get the joke that it…) makes me laugh out loud and you are not afraid to take the Mickey out of yourself and others. And you are the most fearless shaver I know - the blade gaps that you put to your face or head would have me crying in the corner in foetal position, but you sling them around without a care in the world :ouch1:

But most of all you are an addition to this forum with your vast collection of special razors and given the rate of acquisition I am hallucinating you can open your own shop if you wanted to.

Thanks my man - I really appreciate it!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I realize @luvmysuper /Phil has already been universally praised on this thread but I'd like to thank him for the long hours and his tireless efforts he has put into the St. Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser. I hope his fingers recover quickly, along with his wrists.

Phil, thanks so much for your behind-the-scene work, as well as what is visible to us all. It hasn't gone unnoticed.

I have thanked him before and I am going to do it again today. @Butch Waxx gifted me an amazing and fantastic shaver. I am forever grateful for your kindness and generosity. See I joined the big leagues with a holy grail razor - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/i-joined-the-big-leagues-with-a-holy-grail-razor.632656/unread for further details.

And I want to add honorable mentions to @Rosseforp and @Curly Straight for their kind support and advise in making this PIF a reality for me. B&B at its best!

Cheers,

Guido.

I have thanked him before and I am going to do it again today. @Butch Waxx gifted me an amazing and fantastic shaver. I am forever grateful for your kindness and generosity. See I joined the big leagues with a holy grail razor - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/i-joined-the-big-leagues-with-a-holy-grail-razor.632656/unread for further details.

And I want to add honorable mentions to @Rosseforp and @Curly Straight for their kind support and advise in making this PIF a reality for me. B&B at its best!

Cheers,

Guido.
Hope you enjoy it for a lifetime Guido.😊👍

Top Bottom