What's new

Member appreciation

Just a quick note to say that B&B is my sanctuary in sometimes challenging periods in my life. Not particularly tied to December blues or anything but this is one of those periods. I am confident that this too shall pass and so we will prevail!

During those times it’s nice to be able to rely on the brotherhood for some distraction, fatherly advise, tomfoolery or simply be.

One brother is there on and offline which I super appreciate. @Butch Waxx - thank you for being a friend.

Just a quick note to say that B&B is my sanctuary in sometimes challenging periods in my life. Not particularly tied to December blues or anything but this is one of those periods. I am confident that this too shall pass and so we will prevail!

During those times it’s nice to be able to rely on the brotherhood for some distraction, fatherly advise, tomfoolery or simply be.

One brother is there on and offline which I super appreciate. @Butch Waxx - thank you for being a friend.
Thank you for the kind words @Guido75 as the feelings are mutual. I too am thankful for the brotherhood we all can rely on at B&B for the reasons you expressed.

Top Bottom