What's new

MEM Shaving Cream (Regular)

MEM Shaving Cream (regular - black, red and white box)

TL;DR -
excellent cream, very nice scent, great performance

Gratitude: Thank you, @Space_Cadet, for sending me a tube of the amazing Israeli Shaving Cream. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to try this shaving cream.

My equipment: Merkur 20C, Derby Premium Blade, GrayDog/TimberwolfGrey Synthetic Brush, cheapy salsa bowl

Performance:
- Lather: 9/10
- Slickness: 8.5/10
- Post Shave: 9/10
- Scent: 9/10

Mem_Shaving_Cream.jpg

Lathering: MEM is very easy to lather. Put an almond sized dollop into my cheapy salsa bowl and was able to whip up way too much lather. I did soak my brush for a couple of minutes before lathering, and dipped the tip in water a couple of times as I lathered. The lather is slick and stable and made for a really nice shave.

Slickness: very good slickness, especially on the 2nd pass, and there was enough residual slick to go over a the challenging spots a couple of times

Post Shave: no tightness or irritation, my face and neck felt good after the shave.

Scent: MEM has a very nice men's every day scent. To me, it's a cologne style similar to Wilkinson Sword Shaving Stick (blue) only toned way down with a hint of green. It lasted a short time after the final rinse.

Results: MEM Regular will take it's place in my rotation. This shaving cream lathers easily, smells nice, and I'm able to get a great shave with it. I'm still trying to get the daily amount just right and used too much for each shave.

Top Bottom