What's new

Meißner Tremonia

I am a fan boy and have Dark Limes, Indian Flavour and one that has been skipped over, Gentle Menthol. I do love them and there are 3 or 4 that I want to add. The pastes are a little odd at first but lather well and give me the results that I want.

IMG_20170901_214917.jpg

Hm, so this thread is back from the dead..... But it's still interesting..
I have Dark Limes. I wasn't a fan... It's a rather weak scent, a rather poor lather... I'm not sure if soaps have just gotten 'better' in the last few years with all the new artisans, or it maybe my tub is just 'old' :)
Eitherway, I guess I'll have to take it off the 'for sale' block, and try it a couple more times.
I don't think it's because it is old. I posted earlier in this thread about my suboptimal results with Meissner Tremonia; fluffy lather with weak, generally unpleasant scents (in my opinion).

Love Meißner, the post shave is amazing, up there with MWF. The lather is a tad unconventional, but works like a charm. I have Dark Limes, Wild Oranges, Black Beer, and Strong 'N Scottish. S 'N S is incredible, love it.

I, too, am a fan. I have both the paste and soap. I appreciate the description of the lather being unconventional. My rule of thumb is that when I think I have given too much water (short of the lather running off my face) I have probably not given enough.

Top Bottom