What's new

Meißner & Tremonia Dark Limes for sensitive skin

Greetings,

I always have this problem where shaving soaps make my skin way too oily and then I have outbursts of pimples on my chin (I am very careful with my technique, one pass, with the grain etc.) I am unsure at this point if it's related to ingrown hairs, meaning... literally cutting too deep and then the skin itself thinks the hair is a foreign object and infection happens, maybe? Can't describe it in a better way. That aside, oily feeling after even a couple of hours is there, and I heard that dark limes can help with that. Any experiences?

p.s. I also got lucky tiger (bio aloe, calendula and chamomile) the first non-alcoholic aftershave and it 'seems' to be helping a little, we'll see.

I also have oily skin and use several Meissner pastes including Dark Limes. I don't particularly notice any significant difference between them. They all perform similarly and have similar skin effects after the shave. For your particular condition though, you might consider using an alum block on your problem areas. Alum is known to be antiseptic and toning. Might be worth a try. As for the Dark Limes, I recommend it as it smells great and is a best seller from Miessner. Good Luck.

Could recommend dark limes just for the smell which is really nice.
No big fan of the soaps
The scent of the cream is glorious but performance for me is not.
And the hard soap has good performance but mine was lackluster in scent after knowing the cream.

still want a new bottle of aftershave

Top Bottom