What's new

Mega-PIF

Respectfully not in @JCarr, as I am sure someone else would benefit more than I would.

You Sir nonetheless are a true gentleman. What an absolutely phenomenal PIF. Hats off to you! 🙌 👏 😱

One Q - you being a "bay rum" expert and aficionado - how would you rate RR Black Bay aftershave? Is it a "bay rum" scent at all?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Respectfully not in @JCarr, as I am sure someone else would benefit more than I would.

You Sir nonetheless are a true gentleman. What an absolutely phenomenal PIF. Hats off to you! 🙌 👏 😱

One Q - you being a "bay rum" expert and aficionado - how would you rate RR Black Bay aftershave? Is it a "bay rum" scent at all?

I didn't use the Black Bay, but I did open the soap to take a whiff. It has a slightly medicinal smell to it that I've never smelled in any Bay Rum that I've used before. So...in that respect...it's unique. It had no cinnamon, citrus accent like some Bay Rums do. Just very different. If you're looking for a Bay Rum that's devoid of the usual, clove, cinnamon, citrus accents, this would be one to check out.

Oops forgot about this one, but I guess since I didn't get any email notifications about a received message, then I didn't win. Congratulations to the winner, he's one lucky guy! :)))

Top Bottom