What's new

Mega-PIF 2 - Electric Boogaloo!

First a ground rule that did not apply to the first Mega-PIF. You have to have been a Badger and Blade member for at least three months and have 100 or more posts under the user ID you're entering under. I noticed at the end of the last Mega-PIF that there were a couple of User Profiles that entered that were brand spanking new...that's a no-go this time around. I think that's fair.

You got my curiosity up, so I took a little look. The one page I sampled had three different people whose only activity was the one post where they entered and only for that day. There's a dirty dog or two here. It's a shame how people with try to abuse your generosity.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
You got my curiosity up, so I took a little look. The one page I sampled had three different people whose only activity was the one post where they entered and only for that day. There's a dirty dog or two here. It's a shame how people with try to abuse your generosity.

When I make the final list of those who entered, I'll check their status. I appreciate you giving me a "heads up". Thanks.

An incredible PIF. Not in. I don't need any more shaving equipment, even though i would love to try that Karve. If the PIF were for the Karve only, I would have been all over it.

Good luck to all participants, and thanks again, JCarr, for your generosity to the community.

When I make the final list of those who entered, I'll check their status. I appreciate you giving me a "heads up". Thanks.
rightfully so. I checked my number of messages, and I do not have 100 posts under my belt (yet). So if that is onde of the criteria, I cannot participate anymore unfortunately.

great PIF though!

I'm in! I'm not subject to artisan SAD, but maybe this will send me down that rabbit hole. Or stiffen my resolve.

What this really tells me is that it is time for me to start a PIF thread again! PIF by PM is not quite the same. JCarr is setting a compelling example! Out with the old! Or even the BN-NBU!

I'm sorry. I should have been more clear. I was referencing cheating going on in your first mega PIF and didn't look at this one Your rule is a wise move.

I also think the vast majority of the folks on this forum are a bunch of stand up guys. I was a lurker for many months before I joined and wouldn't have joined if the quality of the characters didn't match the quality of the content.

JCarr

I'm sorry. I should have been more clear. I was referencing cheating going on in your first mega PIF and didn't look at this one Your rule is a wise move.

I also think the vast majority of the folks on this forum are a bunch of stand up guys. I was a lurker for many months before I joined and wouldn't have joined if the quality of the characters didn't match the quality of the content.

Yeah, I noticed them, but hadn't said anything from the beginning so I felt obligated to count those entries. This time...I addressed it.

JCarr

Good evening everyone. I just sat down and compiled the list of those who entered...so far...there's still some time to throw your hat into the ring. In any case, here is the list of eligible and entered Badger and Blade user ID's:

1. @Multum in parvo
  2. @dmilano
  3. @Mycroftxxx
  4. @Fred D
  5. @woodwzrd
  6. @Batchief909
  7. @borwish
  8. @Wogus
  9. @MyOldKentuckyHome
  10. @Chard52142
  11. @linty1
  12. @beardlyboy
  13. @ewk
  14. @joshs
  15. @DCRIII
  16. @jaro 101969
  17. @sneefy
  18. @jmarlow
  19. @carluchi
  20. @BGO37
  21. @Ketotrader
  22. @Balthier
  23. @karacha
  24. @Weean
  25. @Captain Whiskers
  26. @sliwolf
  27. @Ted A
  28. @MrBeez
  29. @Ivo4u2
  30. @Adjustingtolife
  31. @Dean13
  32. @alin
  33. @CallMeNugget
  34. @Ramathorn
  35. @Bad Badger
  36. @texh
  37. @South Dakota Guy
  38. @saj1985
  39. @mayer57619
  40. @SterFry
  41. @Atlantic59
  42. @Snargle
  43. @pelicanachic
  44. @Disreali
  45. @JAHE
  46. @Rrose Sélavy
  47. @hairless wonder
  48. @SharpieB
  49. @Tanuki
  50. @namya
  51. @JackJ
  52. @Forged
  53. @Fukushima Daiichi
  54. @Olajidebt
Surprisingly, not nearly as many as the first Mega-PIF.

Now...on with more Mega-PIF 2 - Electric Boogaloo business. Below is a picture of another razor that will be added to the mix, a BN-NBU butterfly from Jag Shaving:

Jag SHaving Butterfly.jpg

And I'm also throwing in between about 90+ Personna Med Prep Double Edge Razor Blades and 45 Gillette Nacet Double Edge razor blades. I've found over time that these particular blades, although quality blades, are not for me...but hey...someone can use them. Why not you?!!!!

Razor Blades in PIF.jpg

Top Bottom