What's new

Mega Brush Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told to downsize by the SWMBO. Please add $5 for all purchases (whether you buy one or all) for shipping in USA. Will do worldwide at cost but PM first.

1. L'Occitane Plisson Brush with box - I believe it is a 22 mm knot. Don't quote me on that. Ebony wood handle. Floppy and very soft brush. - Asking $25

2. Kent BK4 - Shreds a few hairs every shave. I am not the original owner. I was hoping to keep it to reknot but passing it along. Still serviceable. Floppy and soft. - Asking $20

3. Shavemac TSN 2013 Silvertip - I believe this is a 23 mm knot in a Beehive handle. Great knot very soft but low on backbone. - Asking $65

4. Stirling Finest 24 mm Fan in Butterscotch - Great brush but I like my Thater 4125/1 fan a bit more. Cloudy feel, medium backbone, great flow through - Asking $20

5. BrushGuy with Envy Luxury 22 mm knot - Awesome handle. Knot is super soft but a little floppy for my taste. - Asking $50

6. Thater 4125/2 - I believe this is the 2. Maybe a 3. I don't own calipers. I have the 1 and this one is bigger. The prior owner put it thru some use though. The Thater emblem has a little rust. The knot is amazing though. Great cloudy feel and medium backbone. Great flow through. If you always wanted to try a Thater at a fraction of the price. - Asking $60

7. Muhle STF Synthetic Brush - I believe this is the 23 mm knot. I like my Chubby 2 Synthetic so this is on the chopping block - Asking $20

8. Vie Long Peleon Horsehair with box - Knot is 24 mm. Horsehair is just not my cup of tea. Moving this along to someone who would utilize it more. - Asking $10

9. Simpson Wee Scot in Best Badger with box - This is for the tiny little people. LOL I bought it to see how big the brush actually was. Man it is tiny. The hair is closer to Pure Badger rather than Best. - Asking $25

Let me know if you have any questions.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Update...

1. L'Occitane Plisson Brush with box - I believe it is a 22 mm knot. Don't quote me on that. Ebony wood handle. Floppy and very soft brush. - Asking $25 - Sold

2. Kent BK4 - Shreds a few hairs every shave. I am not the original owner. I was hoping to keep it to reknot but passing it along. Still serviceable. Floppy and soft. - Asking $20

3. Shavemac TSN 2013 Silvertip - I believe this is a 23 mm knot in a Beehive handle. Great knot very soft but low on backbone. - Asking $65

4. Stirling Finest 24 mm Fan in Butterscotch - Great brush but I like my Thater 4125/1 fan a bit more. Cloudy feel, medium backbone, great flow through - Sold

5. BrushGuy with Envy Luxury 22 mm knot - Awesome handle. Knot is super soft but a little floppy for my taste. - Asking $50

6. Thater 4125/2 - I believe this is the 2. Maybe a 3. I don't own calipers. I have the 1 and this one is bigger. The prior owner put it thru some use though. The Thater emblem has a little rust. The knot is amazing though. Great cloudy feel and medium backbone. Great flow through. If you always wanted to try a Thater at a fraction of the price. - Asking $60

7. Muhle STF Synthetic Brush - I believe this is the 23 mm knot. I like my Chubby 2 Synthetic so this is on the chopping block - Sold

8. Vie Long Peleon Horsehair with box - Knot is 24 mm. Horsehair is just not my cup of tea. Moving this along to someone who would utilize it more. - Asking $10

9. Simpson Wee Scot in Best Badger with box - This is for the tiny little people. LOL I bought it to see how big the brush actually was. Man it is tiny. The hair is closer to Pure Badger rather than Best. - Sold

Last edited:
Update... here are the ones that are still available.

Update... here are the ones that are still available.

Update... here are the ones that are still available with price drop.

5. BrushGuy with Envy Luxury 22 mm knot - Awesome handle. Knot is super soft but a little floppy for my taste. - Asking $45

8. Vie Long Peleon Horsehair with box - Knot is 24 mm. Horsehair is just not my cup of tea. Moving this along to someone who would utilize it more. - Asking $8

And then there was one.....

5. BrushGuy with Envy Luxury 22 mm knot - Awesome handle. Knot is super soft but a little floppy for my taste. - Asking $40 or trade looking someone to hone some straights, Gem Demanskee Razor, Personna 74 blades, Injector....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom