What's new

Meet Us At The Diner

Local pub...

proxy.php

proxy.php

dave

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Ah finally. . . I've been all across Canada. . . never heard this way of speaking. Now I know the origin? Well maybe not.

Got a new spice coming- ras el hanout. My wife has been watching Jamie Oliver’s five ingredient show lately, and he used this as a rub on lamb shoulder. Has any one had it before?

We've used it for a couple of years, make sure you rub it in well, otherwise you'll occasionally get a rose petal grenade exploding in your mouth. Also, levels of spice can vary widely as there is no standard recipe, so be a bit careful until you understand the heat level.

I have problems understanding Jamie Oliver, but that has nothing to do with his accent.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
The neighbors on both sides are pretty good friends. Directly across the street too. I'm lucky because i know some of you have neighbors from h.e.l.l.

Tell us us your NFH story.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
My neighbour thinks drying his whitey tighties on the clothes line should take precedence over me smoking a brisket.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Ha...have you noticed any tomatoes or peppers missing?

My dog Max hates him with a passion.
Max likes tomatoes and peppers, that's why I had to fence off the garden. It became his personal snack bar.
He would wait till the strawberries were just ripe enough to pick them and have at them himself.
So Max is the garden protector and the fence is the gardens protection from Max.
Now I just need to sort out those god damn birds......….mutter, mutter, mutter.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
My dog Max hates him with a passion.
Max likes tomatoes and peppers, that's why I had to fence off the garden. It became his personal snack bar.
He would wait till the strawberries were just ripe enough to pick them and have at them himself.
So Max is the garden protector and the fence is the gardens protection from Max.
Now I just need to sort out those god damn birds......….mutter, mutter, mutter.
Turn Max loose when you're using the smoker.

Sneak over when the tightie whities are on the line and dab a little Bengay ointment in the crotch area.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The neighbors on both sides are pretty good friends. Directly across the street too. I'm lucky because i know some of you have neighbors from h.e.l.l.

Tell us us your NFH story.
The woman across the street is nice enough, but she has a cat she keeps outdoors, and is starving for attention. I like cats and all, but I don’t like it rubbing up on me whenever I am outside (especially when I’m trying to build a fence). The thing may have fleas for all that I know, I am keeping mine indoors (and treating him monthly) to avoid getting them, and this dang cat won’t leave me alone- and he doesn’t catch a hint very well.

The woman across the street is nice enough, but she has a cat she keeps outdoors, and is starving for attention. I like cats and all, but I don’t like it rubbing up on me whenever I am outside (especially when I’m trying to build a fence). The thing may have fleas for all that I know, I am keeping mine indoors (and treating him monthly) to avoid getting them, and this dang cat won’t leave me alone- and he doesn’t catch a hint very well.

Squirt gun or spray bottle with water.
dave

Top Bottom