What's new

Meeresalge Soap (Kelp)

Hello once again from the unofficial shaving soap testing labs of COWSBC located on the far west side of the Shaving Mecca of the Mid West, Norman OK!:w00t:
I have some good news to report for you (would be) Mühle-Pinsel (Haslinger?) soap fans. Having used the Mühle-Pinsel Meeresalge shaving soap twice with the same results both times, I feel comfortable recommending this particular soap should you happen to be looking for a new and somewhat different experience. Not just fuzz on your face. Real, honest, decent lather that stays the course! :jump:
My results were a soft, smooth face after extremely close shaves. No irritation and a pleasant fragrance. Fairly reasonable price, so if you are looking to amortize the shipping expense of your latest bargain brush from Mühle-Pinsel, this reasonably priced soap would be a good addition. Nice pale blue color too!

Thanks for doing the Muehle tests Ron. Given my recent addiction to Aloe I was a little disappointed that the aloe soap performed badly for you. Luckily enough, I also happen to like oceanic scents and products so I shall be ordering the Meeresalge soap, and the Marigold as well, just to save on shipping of course:wink: (one item is never enough is it?)
Warm regards,
Alex

Since Oklahoma is a dry state, is what you are doing legal?
You may be awakened one morning by the sound of the dry cops (sponsored by Gillette probably) pounding on your door.

Regards,
Ron

AJS said:
Thanks for doing the Muehle tests Ron. Given my recent addiction to Aloe I was a little disappointed that the aloe soap performed badly for you. Luckily enough, I also happen to like oceanic scents and products so I shall be ordering the Meeresalge soap, and the Marigold as well, just to save on shipping of course:wink: (one item is never enough is it?)
Warm regards,
Alex
You are unable to get rid of me that easily. :redface: I have some M-P shave cream and some sandalwood shave soap to try.:tongue_sm
If you are an aftershave balm person, the Ringelblume (Marigold) formulation is very good. The sandalwood is on tap for the next day or so.

guenron said:
You are unable to get rid of me that easily. :redface:
I wouldn't dream of trying to get rid of you Ron:biggrin: In fact I would be extremely interested in what you had to say about the Sandalwood. Not having any experience of a good Sandalwood product, I am looking to add one to the rotation.
Warm regards,
Alex

Top Bottom