What's new

Medical Prep Personna

Well, on to the next razor with my second medical prep blade. This time a slim adjustable.

I used an uberlather of Mama Bear's unscented and Godrej Menthol Mist. Shave was excellent - but I got a little too aggressive on my neck on the second pass. My first pass everywhere was with a 5 setting. On the second pass I went to 9 on both my cheeks and neck. I should have dialed down to 7 on my neck. Got one very minor nick on my neck - but no irritation or any other problems.

Saturday it will be MWF and Godrej Menthol Mist - and I will be more careful with the second pass on my neck.

Once again, this has to be the smoothest blade I have ever used.

Have you gotten any of these blades yet, apino? If not, would you be willing to split a box with me so we can both try them out?

Are there any others here who would be interested in going in on a box?

I would love to be able to get a few to try.

If anyone has a few of these they would like to part with, I would gladly pay for shipping and a few dollars for your trouble.

FYI, these are the right blades but they aren't going to sell them to you. :001_smile

I placed an order last week and received an e-mail today requesting documentation regarding physician's name and medical license number. E-mailed back letting them know the situation and requested a cancellation e-mail for my own records in case a charge appears on my credit card.

Hello guys! Quick questions on these blades.

You guys are looking for the double edge blade ones, right? Now questions is: Steril or Non-Steril.

Huge price difference between them.

I think i may have a picture of them. I will post later.

David

Hello guys! Quick questions on these blades.

You guys are looking for the double edge blade ones, right? Now questions is: Steril or Non-Steril.

Huge price difference between them.

I think i may have a picture of them. I will post later.

David

Double edge, yes.

As for sterile or non-sterile, I can't say that I know. None of the sites I've found mention sterile or non-sterile. The screenshots I've seen always show the top of the box and the razors themselves, none of which indicate sterile or non-sterile.

I will post later, can't seem to find picture. But the personnas in blue packing are not medical. Those are for barbers. Not that great.

Still finding out what type of packing it comes in.

Regarding the steril, they only have nonsteril which is what we need.

More info coming if needed on the packing.

David

Last edited:
Robbins Instruments may be expensive but they are fast.

I placed my order three hours ago and already have the UPS tracking number and a delivery time of 3 days.

Have any of you had to deal with Robbins Instruments' customer service? They're not replying to my e-mails.

Have any of you had to deal with Robbins Instruments' customer service? They're not replying to my e-mails.

Have you tried calling them?

If you want, I can order them for you and then re-ship it to you. I don't know how expensive this would be, however, since there would be two shipping charges.

Have you tried calling them?

If you want, I can order them for you and then re-ship it to you. I don't know how expensive this would be, however, since there would be two shipping charges.

Get his address via PM.
If he is in Europe, Priority Mail, USPS small box ,costs just shy of $14.00 US.

John

Robbins is quick. Ordered on Saturday night and received Tuesday afternoon.
Sent three people a few blades to try.
Will Post my results later.

Can't wait for the shave.
Now, Which razor to choose from..........

John

Top Bottom