What's new

Mechwarrior Online

Anyone play it?

Honestly, I thought about looking into it. I have a little time now to play games but like a lot of MMORPGs, if it is dominated by squeakers, forgetaboutit. I tried doing EvE Online and yeah...don't care for spreadsheets in space.

I like the Mechwarrior universe, but I'm not a big fan of MMORPGs. Single player; count me in!

See, I LOVED playing the Mechwarrior games when I was a kid (just the other day my dad and I were drinking beer and saying, "Remember how AWESOME Mechwarrior Mercenaries was?"). But now I am not much of a PC Gamer anymore. I do, however, at times, like playing Artemis Bridge Simulator with friends.

I had thought about getting into the Battletech tabletop. But honestly, I don't have any friends locally around me who would be willing to play with me.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the Mechwarrior computer games. But I don't have time for PC games anymore. And it being an MMORPG, I'm not sure I'd enjoy it. As for the tabletop game, I've played it before and found it pretty fun. But yes, you need others to enjoy it. I know some gaming stores will have game nights. Perhaps there's one around you that you could join. Or at least try it out.

Top Bottom