What's new

Mechanical Keyboards

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Just a quick update in this Corsair K70. Flawless. Not a single double stroke, it feels very nice typing on and is pretty quiet.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Just thought I'd update this thread again.

Just a quick update in this Corsair K70. Flawless. Not a single double stroke, it feels very nice typing on and is pretty quiet.

No changes. Still working perfectly. I did pop the keys once and give it a clean, but zero issues!

Splurged on a new Digital Storm PC this past summer. I didn't buy accessories. My old Redragon K556 Brown keyboard still works great, as does my MX518 mouse.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
20231222_075312~3.jpg

Here is my setup for working at home. I was lucky to win a PIF from @Space_Cadet for a Steelseries Rival 5 mouse - I was not expecting much - a mouse is a mouse right? How good can it be? Very good is the answer! I was so impressed that I just had to have a matching keyboard and opted for the Steelseries Apex 5 hybrid blue mechanical with OLED smart display. It took a while to get used to it after a regular membrane keyboard but I love it! 16.8 million colours and aircraft grade aluminium alloy - essential in any keyboard 🤣

Bought a new mini PC on cyber-monday and later splurged on a nice Keychron keyboard. While I mostly prefer tactile keyboards, I got some browns, reds, and another variety of keyboard switches to try out. I figured switch preference is like razor blade + soap combos and should be experienced and not prejudged. I am still using the brown switches that shipped with the keyboard and enjoy how they feel. It is a big step up in quality and configurability as compared to my old membrane or macbook Air keyboard.

Top Bottom