What's new

Mebiner Tremonia

Maggards seemed to have stopped carrying Mebiner Tremonia puristic style. Is there any supply channel in the US for which this product is still available? I cannot find it anywhere and on the manufacturer site US shipping does not appear to be an option.

thank you.

You can order Meissner Tremonia products from Connaught's Shaving Supplies in the UK. Shipping is reasonable.

Select Puristic Style using the drop-down menu.

Giftsandcare.com have acceptable shipping compared to meissner-tremonia.com
And a looot of other shave stuff you might like. Watch out shipping goes up with the amount you order

I face lather and if you keep on working the lather , it turns into something wonderfully creamy. A treat for the skin.

I truly wish there was a US stockist of their products..AS, Balms, Tonics etc.

They were exclusive to SRD but they closed down

I truly wish there was a US stockist of their products..AS, Balms, Tonics etc.

They were exclusive to SRD but they closed down
Maggards' carried it for a while as well, but it looks as if they've cleared their stock. The only thing left is Warm Woods Shaving Paste.

Connaught shaving from UK has free postage on orders to USA, over sixty pounds. Highly reliable. Treat yourself to some different scents.

Connaught shaving from UK has free postage on orders to USA, over sixty pounds. Highly reliable. Treat yourself to some different scents.

The soaps only they don't ship the AS or balms or any liquid product. I really like their AS

The soaps only they don't ship the AS or balms or any liquid product. I really like their AS
To be more precise, they can't ship anything containing alcohol (and that eliminates a lot of post-shave products) but I have ordered post shave balm and alcohol free aftershave from them without any problems, and I live in Canada.

We (Netherlands) have the same alcohol shipping issues from the USA and very expensive from the uk. Most likely an air shipping regulations thing.

We (Netherlands) have the same alcohol shipping issues from the USA and very expensive from the uk. Most likely an air shipping regulations thing.
This, and EU cosmetic regulations for importing soaps for business/wholesaler. Luckily Stirling, WSP and B&M are available in the UK right now.

I know I have bought most of my stirling and some wsp in the uk. I am still planning to order a lot of the stirling soap samples in the first quarter (assuming brexits final episode soap will take a lot of time)
As still has an extra fee though. But I like the witch hazel a lot!

Looks looks small flower has a few after shaves in stock. The strong and sottish looks interesting but pricey. I heard stories that is was very woodsy?

it is smoky whisky peaty, matches fine with my razormaster Toivo (pine tar). Would consider a sample before getting a bottle.

it is smoky whisky peaty, matches fine with my razormaster Toivo (pine tar). Would consider a sample before getting a bottle.
Small flower use to a year or so ago offer after shave samples. I bought a sample of mint,was not overly impressed. Samples are the way to go for such high price items.

Looks looks small flower has a few after shaves in stock. The strong and sottish looks interesting but pricey. I heard stories that is was very woodsy?
It is more likely whisky and earthy. And all of their soaps are strong in fragrance. Whey you first open one of the jars....

Top Bottom