What's new

Meat Eaters Check In

Hope your operation goes well @UncleRJ. Back-strap down here in Texas is gold...bon appetit.

With luck and a double handful of pills, hopefully I can get it down my gullet. Which is why the operation in the first place. First stop after the surgery and OK to eat as I like will be the largest and top rated Chinese Buffet in Columbus, Ohio. I checked and lots of beef on the menue!

mmmmmm......Roasted Garlic pods on a nice thick medium rare steak.

proxy.php

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A few steaks and some bacon and chicken wrapped shrimp.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 122
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 118
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 119
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 121

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
hey [MENTION=56087]martym[/MENTION] Marty, where have you been? I see you showed up with some kick butt steaks.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Work and life have been getting in the way of hobbies. Haven't even been hunting this season.
Been reading but this is the 1st post in nearly a month. All the beef is/was Black Angus.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Work and life have been getting in the way of hobbies. Haven't even been hunting this season.
Been reading but this is the 1st post in nearly a month. All the beef is/was Black Angus.

I get it bro. No hunting for me either. All my venison was giving to me by my wife's boss. Didn't even need to buy a hunting license. ..lol

$IMG_0550.jpg

His and hers bone-in Aussie ribeyes. Each one is about 500g so about a pound in old money. The bones make excellent stock as well.

$IMG_1121.jpg

This was halfway through my steak at an Argentinian steak house in Hong Kong called Tango on Boxing Day, which happens to be the current Mrs. Price's birthday. It is a 450g rump steak - not a cut I ever choose other than at Tango. It is beautifully seasoned and cooked (as you can see), and yes, it is a bit chewy but the flavour is utterly superior. Pair with a bottle of Malbec and you cannot go wrong. It is easily the best steakhouse I have ever been to on 4 continents.

As luck would have it, I have a business trip there this week and I feel a return visit is on the cards!

Top Bottom