What's new

MDC Rose scent similar to C&S no 88?

Does anybody own both of these and know if the scents are similar? I was reading about the scent of the MDC Rose and since I own the c&s no 88 and I really like that kind of dark rose scent I was wondering if they are similar and or how they differ.

The MDC rose is more delicate, straight-forward floral scent that C&S 88. I also like the darker notes in C&S but don't really view MDC as being same scent. MDC is not an overly strong rose scent but is a much more straight forward, traditional rose note. You can certainly pair them together as the rose is common between them but MCD lacks the darker notes that C&S has.

The MDC rose is more delicate, straight-forward floral scent that C&S 88. I also like the darker notes in C&S but don't really view MDC as being same scent. MDC is not an overly strong rose scent but is a much more straight forward, traditional rose note. You can certainly pair them together as the rose is common between them but MCD lacks the darker notes that C&S has.
I'm not sure I'd call MdC Rose "delicate," but agree they aren't too similar and C&S is darker. I'd call MdC "dank" or "earthy," but a pure/straight-forward Rose, not perfumey (if that makes sense).

I finally bought MdC. Truly amazing stuff. The Rose is perfect.

Very wet lather after I completed my shave.

1638580924573.png

Top Bottom