What's new

MB Lemon Rose

Used it this morning. With a heat index of over 100 here in philly, it was due. The smell is amazing. You get a fresh picked rose, different from the scent of TOBS (only rose i have to compare) and on the tail end is the lemon.

I shared the sample for olifactory confirmation with a few family members and the response was all overwhelmingly positive.

One thing I noticed with this was the razor glided better than Sue's other soap samples I've used. Flawless face shave, couldn't be happier with the $1 sample. Will be buying.

Also grabbed in samples:

Woodland pear? (i almost bit it)
Brazillian Coffee (which is dead on in smell)
Good morning honey (another incredibly pleasing scent)

I should get mine in a couple of weeks or so. Eagerly awaiting.

Even smelling it the next morning (only needed a portion o the sample) you feel like it had a place in an outdoor garden. Interested to hear your thoughts

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I asked Sue to have the ingredients list for this Lemon Rose. I'm particularly interested to know if she also uses Palm Oil which is, according to many shaving soap makers, a great substitute for tallow in vegetable soaps.

I asked Sue to have the ingredients list for this Lemon Rose. I'm particularly interested to know if she also uses Palm Oil which is, according to many shaving soap makers, a great substitute for tallow in vegetable soaps.
On her website the list the ingredients of her shaving soaps and it is as follows:

Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower , Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat protein and fragrance either natural or synthetic.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sue confirmed me this:

It does contain palm oil.. and is fragranced with both Lemon EO.. and Rose FO. Ingredients are.. from the website..
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower , Glycerine (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Wheat protein and fragrance either natural or synthetic.

Thanks and Best, Sue

Top Bottom