What's new

Maybe one more Pistol

Just a reminder that honorably discharged veterans who are not retired .mil are eligible for blue label pricing 2X in one calendaryear. Need to show DD214. And of course you can always join GSSF to be eligible for blue label pricins 1X per year. Much cheaper to buy a 3 year membership. With any GSSF membership they now send the purchase coupons up front.

If my LGS does not receive shipment of this G30S in a couple week's time I shall seek out other blue label dealers. "We just can't get blue label guns like we used to" is a weak excuse. Other dealers don't seem to have problems getting pistols although I don't much care to drive 100 miles round trip to one dealer or 160 miles round trip to another to get it.

I already have spare mags and the night sights (MidwayUSA cake day pricing free shipping) and am going to order a set of Hornady dies in 45 Auto. I got the brass, primers, powder and soon....projectiles. I'm committed. Or maybe I should be committed LOL.

Last edited:
Instead of Hornady I went with a set of RCBS dies, RCBS shellholder, and a Lee 45 Auto Taper Crimp die (not to be confused with the Lee "Factory Crimp Die". I like to seat and crimp pistol bullets as two seperate operations.

Top Bottom