What's new

Maybe I’m seeing stuff but...

Ad Astra

The Instigator
scars should be highlighted and worn as badges of honor, not covered up and hidden.........jesus what's with you "men"

"I hear ya."

proxy.php

AA

I could swear since I’ve been using Thayers rose petal witch hazel some ..not all..of my scars have faded a lot or changed colour idk ..just can’t see them as much anymore...is it meant to do this or am I crazy?
Scar reduction can happen. It's easier with fresh scars. Take a look at some older pictures of your face and compare them with a current picture. Witch hazel has been used in herbal medicine for hundreds of years so it's possible.

SharpieB might be on to something...

It does make my skin look clearer as it helps take away razor burn and red spots.

Maybe your scars haven't changed, but the rest of you face is less irritated, and thus less ruddy at times, and the scars blend in better?

This witch hazel you speak of works magic? My wife says I have resting dic face. Does it help that?

On a serious note, I do intend to buy the first bottle I see. Currently mad at the online world and purchasing locally. Cuts my options way down. Well except that 50% off clubman somwone teased me with. I jumped on that online sale.

I could swear since I’ve been using Thayers rose petal witch hazel some ..not all..of my scars have faded a lot or changed colour idk ..just can’t see them as much anymore...is it meant to do this or am I crazy?
Try witch hazel to clean the skin, and use shea butter on the scars. They should become less noticeable, but it's doubtful they will ever go away completely.

This witch hazel you speak of works magic? My wife says I have resting dic face. Does it help that?

Lol, hadnt heard RDF before. I wonder if what OP is seeing is a combo of hydration, dermabrasion/exfoliation, and skin care routine that wasnt as elaborate before.

i used to apply some calendula oil lightly on my skin and it was clearly a noticeable and constructive thing. I dont do it now because of laziness.

On a serious note, I do intend to buy the first bottle I see. Currently mad at the online world and purchasing locally. Cuts my options way down. Well except that 50% off clubman somwone teased me with. I jumped on that online sale.
Idk if it’s magic however it’s a pretty good toner and no alcohol is a huge plus..already slap it on with AS..skin feels tighter almost instantly...face just feels fresher...it’s good stuff...I haven’t tried the others I only have rose petals so I can’t really comment on those ones ...also the rose smells potent in the bottle however it isn’t super potent once on your skin and doesn’t clash with your AS

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom