What's new

Maybe I’m seeing stuff but...

Seriously, some scars do fade (at least a little) over time. I don't think it is a result of any topical application. Maybe because we are used to them they become less noticeable to ourselves.

The next time you are chatting with your doctor, you might pose that question to him.

I read somewhere that facial scars make a man look bad A**, which is a head turner for many women. I wonder if you're seeing less heads turn as well? :em3400:

I never took notice of women looking at me my whole life 😂 9x/10 when I see a woman I keep walking 😂 nothing to do with being taken but even beforehand ...never really took notice if anybody was looking at me lol 😂 in fact I’ve been pulled up by a few women asking if I was gay 😂 I reply no and shook my head and every single time they have a look of befuddlement and go right huh....😂

I never took notice of women looking at me my whole life 😂 9x/10 when I see a woman I keep walking 😂 nothing to do with being taken but even beforehand ...never really took notice if anybody was looking at me lol 😂 in fact I’ve been pulled up by a few women asking if I was gay 😂 I reply no and shook my head and every single time they have a look of befuddlement and go right huh....😂

well i used to think that women were running to me , then i realized .

that i was just in the way of the door .

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Extract of onion helps reduce scars.

My wife was told by docs use Mederma, its avaliable OTC.

What can I say, she likes knives even more than I do.

AA

Extract of onion helps reduce scars.

My wife was told by docs use Mederma, its avaliable OTC.

AA
Are you sure the onion just doesn’t make your eyes water so you can’t see the scars?

This was probably the most important thing you have ever inadvertently done in your life. Less drama and way more peace I'll bet.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Are you sure the onion just doesn’t make your eyes water so you can’t see the scars?

Truthfully, it didn't work. You can still see where that other woman cut her. :eek2: *

In some places, people take dominos way too seriously! :lol:

AA

*j/k. The "other woman" in this case was a female surgeon.
This family does take dominos too seriously, though.

This family does take dominos too seriously, though.

Dominos is serious business around here too.

My 8 year old son learn to play with grandpa when he was 4 and now he can beat anyone of us with his eyes closed, he demands we cut the BS and play like we mean it every time, is almost not fun anymore, rather stressful😂

Good thing he is getting into chess now so he takes it easy, but he is very smart, I fear soon he will need more competitive adversaries.

No, you are not seeing things! :punk::punk:

The good news is that you are looking better! No doubt!

The bad news is that your eyesight changes as you get older! :sob: :sob:

This was probably the most important thing you have ever inadvertently done in your life. Less drama and way more peace I'll bet.
100% I didn’t go through the high school dating drama ...nor did I go for randoms or anything..can count on one hand the amount of partners I’ve had..I still have all of my belongings 😂...my savings is intact...no pretending to get along with somebodies family...being alone in all honesty isn’t so bad

No, you are not seeing things! :punk::punk:

The good news is that you are looking better! No doubt!

The bad news is that your eyesight changes as you get older! :sob: :sob:
I have to be careful as well with that as a few people in my family have had macular degeneration so fingers crossed for a few years down the track 😂👌

still...I like Thayer rose petals witch hazel...used to tone my face on a regular basis and just got lazy with it but now I’m seeing it as part of my shaving it’s easier...

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead

How's that old Ry Cooder song go?

Something like

"Honey I love you you can share my little shack,
if you're cold I'll give the shirt off of my back,
But if you try to cheat they'll take you out in a sack
'cuz me and my razor will see to that.

That's the way the girls are from Texas..."

Old Hippie's too lazy to google the lyrics at the moment, but that's at least close.

O.H.

Top Bottom