What's new

Maybe I missed something: B&M Aftershaves: what happened to them?

Sorry if this is a "been there, done that" thread, but what happened to Barrister and Mann Alcohol based after shave splashes? All they sell is the Reserve line in splash form. What about their mainstays like Seville? Are they discontinued forever? Or just COVID delayed?

Thanks!

EDIT: I found a Facebook post from B&M that indicates that alcohol splashes may be coming back in April....Will said "allegedly". LOL

Last edited:
I just read on another forum that a few different splashes are in the process of being made and will be available soon. I think Seville is one of them.

Edit: Seville IS one of them....
For those wondering about splash, THE STOCK IS READY, so we're going to pick it up Thursday and should be able to drop the first five splashes back into production (including Diamond, Seville, Oceana, Petrichor, and The Full Measure of Man) sometime next week!

Yes, due to COVID he had difficulty sourcing alcohol for splashes and so he started producing balms, splashes will be back within the next month for some items and later this year for others.

Will posted on Reddit that the 5 splashes in @SharpieB's post above will be available Thursday morning on B&M's site (and probably through some retailers sometime next week).

Top Bottom