What's new

MAY 2020 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the season, no matter the weather the hunt should continue....

Visit the familiar places, seek out new ones, always searching for the elusive find ... and, you never know, you may stumble on that special something because ...

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and online. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

I'm putting my finishing touches on my new shaving retinue. The last two are the Giesen & Forstoff (Timor?) and the Parker 94r. My routine going forward will be killer-looking, precise razors with extremely sharp blades like Feather, Kai and Nacet.

Attachments

• s-l400 (26).jpg
    s-l400 (26).jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l400 (25).jpg
    s-l400 (25).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 13
A busy day!

1936 Gillette Aristocrat! I missed out on one of lesser quality last week which went for $51 more than this gem.

This is probably my last Aristocrat but I'm good with it! I just cant wait for the shave!
Screenshot_20200516-004415_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20200516-010118_eBay.jpg

I'll post pics when it comes in next week. These are from Ebay.

A busy day!

1936 Gillette Aristocrat! I missed out on one of lesser quality last week which went for $51 more than this gem.

This is probably my last Aristocrat but I'm good with it! I just cant wait for the shave!View attachment 1100715View attachment 1100714

I'll post pics when it comes in next week. These are from Ebay.
Arrived today! After a good cleaning the razor turned out to be perfect!

Time to celebrate.
20200518_183747.jpg
20200518_183721.jpg
20200518_183712.jpg
20200518_183845.jpg

Bought these two at a local antique shop, Don't know anything about them. If anyone knows anything about them it would be appreciated.

20200519_183945.jpg

20200519_183715.jpg

I picked up a new synthetic for the collection, The brush is from APShaveCo on Etsy. The brush name is the Summer Hulk handle, it is a 26mm synthetic badger brush that the seller has named "SynBad". I received this a few days ago and have about three lathers in on the brush and I am very impressed with the build and the quality of this brush.
20200519_112310.jpg

Mail call
2* Ariana&Evans The Equistrian set (where one is for a fellow Dutch wet shaver)
Ariana&Evans Asian Pear set
Thuringian Ambicut honing stone (from what I heard quite a rare stone)
Karve "Christopher Bradley" Stainless Steel OC E plate

proxy.php

I decided to order a gaiter mask from PAA because I'm a shave geek and dig the cool design. To get free shipping, I picked up a few items that look and smell great. Friday the mailman brought my new goodies. I could not resist a couple classic scented soaps and their new brush. I must say, the brush looks awesome and feels great in the hand. Just a great value. I really like the knot in the Starcraft, so I'm sure this will perform as good as it looks.
Steve

IMG_7152.jpg

IMG_7153.jpg

I'm putting my finishing touches on my new shaving retinue. The last two are the Giesen & Forstoff (Timor?) and the Parker 94r. My routine going forward will be killer-looking, precise razors with extremely sharp blades like Feather, Kai and Nacet.
Giesen & Forstoff (Timor) razors are highly underrated and a favorite of brand of mine. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom