What's new

MAY 2020 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Kanayama strop arrived today!
proxy.php

Last edited:
Today I could not resist a very simple purchase. I was in the Dollar Tree store looking for face masks and came across the cheapest DE I ever saw - the Assured Double-Edge Safety Razor. $1 + $0.06 tax for a razor and 5 blades. It doesn't look like much, but I could not resist the temptation to see how well such a cheap product could shave. Some time in the near future I will need to break it out with some Williams and go for the most no frills shave I could put together. I assume as long as I make sure the blade is aligned properly, it will provide decent results, but we shall see.
Steve

IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7175.jpg

Today I could not resist a very simple purchase. I was in the Dollar Tree store looking for face masks and came across the cheapest DE I ever saw - the Assured Double-Edge Safety Razor. $1 + $0.06 tax for a razor and 5 blades. It doesn't look like much, but I could not resist the temptation to see how well such a cheap product could shave. Some time in the near future I will need to break it out with some Williams and go for the most no frills shave I could put together. I assume as long as I make sure the blade is aligned properly, it will provide decent results, but we shall see.
Steve

View attachment 1106704
View attachment 1106705

You are a brave man.

After maintaining discipline for a number of months, stir-craziness finally got to me:

Shaving Soaps
*Ginger's Garden Havana Cognac
*Ginger's Garden Acqua Di Gio
*Tiki Bar- The Captain
*Tiki Bar- Spice Island

After Shave-Ginger's Garden Havana Cognac

Steve

View attachment 1106704
View attachment 1106705
Steve

View attachment 1106704
View attachment 1106705
Wow! They really went after the 70"s Super Speed look! Here is my 1979. Comp the knurling!
20200602_022633.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom