What's new

Mawashi Patented 15 min Boar Busting Method lol.

Interesting thread. Make sure to remove your brushes from the shower! If your wife is like mine, she will consider it a gift and you will be in the market for a new brush to break in.

Interesting thread. Make sure to remove your brushes from the shower! If your wife is like mine, she will consider it a gift and you will be in the market for a new brush to break in.

My lady picked one up from the sink counter, wrinkled her nose and told me to put them elsewhere lol!

My 10104, was broken in when I got it, has been used almost daily for 5 years since then, and it looks less broken in than yours.

My 10104, was broken in when I got it, has been used almost daily for 5 years since then, and it looks less broken in than yours.

I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or not lol!

But...
675674_1.jpg

Snicker, snicker lol!

It's Good Friday and I thought I'll enjoy a nice relaxing straight shave so I got my stuff ready and took the 49 outta the box only to discover a...
tenor.gif

IMG_20190419_131100.jpg

What the heck?!?!?!?!???
The brushes came out of the box square headed lol.
IMG_20190419_131400.jpg

Great!
giphy.gif

After a gentle shampoo and some brushing with a small tooth comb I got it back into shape.
IMG_20190419_143718.jpg

It made lather beautifully and the shave with the straight went well.. BBS in 15 mins.
I'm happy again.
jTL.gif

I'm still a little miffed at the wastage of lather so I asked a buddy if I could borrow a small brush and he lent me a tiny omega 13522.

He's had it for 2 years and complained that it still feels skirtchy so I did the MBBM on it lol.
IMG_20190419_165325.jpg

IMG_20190419_173708.jpg

Just for fun I whipped up some lather and it's just the right about for my daily DE shaves. So I'll be looking for a great small boar brush :) so much for the search is over thread lol!

After a gentle shampoo and some brushing with a small tooth comb I got it back into shape.
View attachment 973658
It made lather beautifully and the shave with the straight went well.. BBS in 15 mins.
I'm happy again. View attachment 973660

I'm still a little miffed at the wastage of lather so I asked a buddy if I could borrow a small brush and he lent me a tiny omega 13522.

He's had it for 2 years and complained that it still feels skirtchy so I did the MBBM on it lol.
View attachment 973661
View attachment 973662

Just for fun I whipped up some lather and it's just the right about for my daily DE shaves. So I'll be looking for a great small boar brush :) so much for the search is over thread lol!

Dear Lord! You made the Omegas look like Semogues! :001_07::001_302:

:001_302: they do feel much softer and splay better then when I first got them :)!

At least now you don't have to spend months n months trying to break in a brush!

@mawashi , either we like it or not, you have written history in wetshaving. The most effective break in method, ever devised by man!

From now on, whoever uses your method to break in a boar, will say: "I am become Mawashi, destroyer of boars". :001_07: :001_005:

Latest reports say that boars all over the world, cower in fear at the sound of your name!

@mawashi , either we like it or not, you have written history in wetshaving. The most effective break in method, ever devised by man!

From now on, whoever uses your method to break in a boar, will say: "I am become Mawashi, destroyer of boars". :001_07: :001_005:

Latest reports say that boars all over the world, cower in fear at the sound of your name!

Boar Fighter,

Oh no... I've only just touched the surface, brushes today, razors tomorrow and thereafter, the WORLD muah hahahaga... Cough cough...

I wonder what other mischief I could get myself into lol! Self lathering/rising soap made from beer and yeast, self sharpening blades and fully adjustables razors... Muah hahaha lol.

Boar Fighter,

Oh no... I've only just touched the surface, brushes today, razors tomorrow and thereafter, the WORLD muah hahahaga... Cough cough...

I wonder what other mischief I could get myself into lol! Self lathering/rising soap made from beer and yeast, self sharpening blades and fully adjustables razors... Muah hahaha lol.

Mawashi, at this pace, you will be renown in all the internet in no time and considered Albert Einstein of wet shaving. The man who imagined the unimaginable! :001_302::001_005:

Mawashi, at this pace, you will be renown in all the internet in no time and considered Albert Einstein of wet shaving. The man who imagined the unimaginable! :001_302::001_005:

BF!

Mad scientist mawashi... That's has a nice ring to it lol.

I solemnly swear that i am up to no good lol.

Happy shaves buddy and everyone else.

Happy Easter!!!

Mawashi

Top Bottom