What's new

Materials 2019 B&B LE Pipe

Just wanted to give an update for everyone who got on the list for this years B&B LE Pipe. Block & Rod in stock and ready to go!

20190510_122827.jpg

Also... for anyone who may find it interesting, i thought I'd show you the difference in the larger diameter rod i use to acheive my "Summit Series" stems. It is much larger.

20190510_123012.jpg

The end grain of the morta is what i will be using as the side profile of this pipe... so positioning and cutting are done a bit different than normal.

20190510_123100.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Cannot wait. It looks like the Chicago pipe show was a success for you.

On edit: I follow Dustin on FB, sorry if this post sounded cryptic.

Cannot wait. It looks like the Chicago pipe show was a success for you.

On edit: I follow Dustin on FB, sorry if this post sounded cryptic.
Chicago was a great show! I have been fortunate to sell out 2 years in a row (knock on wood... briar, preferably)
This year seemed to have a special "buzz" in the air as well. I think everybody felt it. It was a lot of fun!

Chicago was a great show! I have been fortunate to sell out 2 years in a row (knock on wood... briar, preferably)
This year seemed to have a special "buzz" in the air as well. I think everybody felt it. It was a lot of fun!
Dustin we can see why you sell out! We love progress pictures! It brings us into the artistry that you create. There is a special "buzz" around here too ever since you were named as the maker of the B&B BL LE for 2019!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I am surprised by the lightness of the color. Looks like pretty solid stuff . . . clear of knot holes and such.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
My dad used to say being hungry was the best sauce. I've been here for pens, knives, shaving brushes, shaving soap, ink.

Like you I'm the kid in the back seat . . . . are we there yet.

Well . . . in anticipation . . .

What would be the best tobacco you have or are stocking up on to enjoy for the first go at the 2019 LE?

Not just talking to nortac now . . . I mean everybody.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yes, too many choices, but what ever it is, it will be something that I am familiar with and really like, not gonna start out with something new. Unless someone PIFs some unobtanium, LOL!

Top Bottom