What's new

Match for GFT

I have been given some Trumper GFT cologne as a gift and find I really like it. To me it's very fresh and summery, without being too sweet or overpowering. I'm now on the lookout for a body spray or deodorant to go with it but see that Trumper don't do one to match. They do produce an under-arm stick deodorant, but I'm not keen on those.
So, I'm wondering if TOBS Eton College deo spray would work. I did use it a few years ago and I think it was pretty simlar in tone, but I'm wondeing if anyone with a better memory (or nose) than me could confirm this, or not. Any suggestions for other citrus-type body sprays/deos to go with GFT would also be appreciated.

I have been given some Trumper GFT cologne as a gift and find I really like it. To me it's very fresh and summery, without being too sweet or overpowering. I'm now on the lookout for a body spray or deodorant to go with it but see that Trumper don't do one to match. They do produce an under-arm stick deodorant, but I'm not keen on those.
So, I'm wondering if TOBS Eton College deo spray would work. I did use it a few years ago and I think it was pretty simlar in tone, but I'm wondeing if anyone with a better memory (or nose) than me could confirm this, or not. Any suggestions for other citrus-type body sprays/deos to go with GFT would also be appreciated.
May I suggest 4711 Original...I think they make a spray deodorant. 4711 is citrus, woody, a bit mossy. It should be close. I think TOBS Mr. Taylor would be closer than Eton College, but am not certain if Mr. Taylor comes in a body spray.

Trumper GFT is great, total citrus/lemon scent.
I'd agree that 4711 is pretty close.
Altho I'd suggest that you try the deo stick just to see if it might work for you!

Trumpers GFT muehle joris january 23 2019.jpg

Trumper deodorant sticks are some of the best I've tried! I've tried Spanish Leather, Eucris and Extract Of Limes, they're all excellent IMO. It has been many years since I sampled GFT, but I remember it being very citrusy, especially in the opening. Wondering if their roll on might be a good match for your cologne if you prefer them to stick deodorants. It's simple but very well-made for the price, basically smooth, mellow citruses with a touch of juniper.

Roll On Deodorant | Luxury Mens Shaving Products | Mens Grooming | Geo. F. Trumper - https://www.trumpers.com/product/roll-on-deodorant/

Top Bottom