What's new

Master Bay Rum Aftershave

I went to town for a haircut today but my regular barber was closed so I went to a different barber. I've never been in his place and was surprised to see he had a small line of Clubman products and Master aftershave lotion. After the haircut, I left with a bottle of Master Bay Rum and a bottle of Osage Rub since I've never tried either of these. After a nice shower and shave tonight I had to try them out. The Osage Rub is very nice and invigorating on my head and the Bay Rum is nice on my face. The combination was a little overpowering at first but they have settled down now and smell quite nice. I think the Bay Rum may pair better with Jeris Hair Tonic which is what I usually use. It's always a pleasure to try new things though.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Osage is a beast for sure i like it in the summer. I haven't tried master. But seems like a good combination osage doesn't really have a scent

The glycerin in Master kinda gets to me... so I cut with Pinaud VIBR and Superior 70 to make Bootleggers. Perhaps I should try a 50/50 Master & VIBR as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
The glycerin in Master kinda gets to me... so I cut with Pinaud VIBR and Superior 70 to make Bootleggers. Perhaps I should try a 50/50 Master & VIBR as well.

I added some glycerin to osage so it got a little more face appeal

I kind of like the glycerin content of the Master. I like the idea of adding some to the Osage Rub as well.

Speaking of Osage... I used some today. I collect vintage glass.
proxy.php

Top Bottom