FS Massive Razor Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
551A3AB7-300A-4DD9-9EBD-917BDD239CC5.jpeg
6E9A5E52-FFC0-4130-B17D-AD17E515683A.jpeg
6E9845E6-9E87-4327-AA10-7C634DE4EEAA.jpeg
6278B0FA-0E11-43B3-8D4B-562105ECFBBC.jpeg
4AB0F4CC-67EE-40C2-B359-7BAB2564757B.jpeg
Hello, I have several razors here for sale. These are duplicate razors that I'm moving on. Please let me know if you are interested in anything and would like more photos. I accept Paypal only and shipping varies from $4-$8 Conus only. I will combine shipping on multiple orders so let me know.
Don't be shy, hit me up with offers!

- UK Gillette No 15 - $150
Razor looks good overall but has minor pitting on the handle. head looks great. Case looks good but has some wear on the inner satin liner.

- UK Gillette OC No 15 - $175
Razor looks good, but needs a tune up as the grimp is a little loose which is an easy fix. There is some plating wear on the handle. case looks good with some wear.

- UK Gillette No 77 - $175
Razor looks good with minor wear here and there but a really great looking razor. the bakelite case is in great condition with both blade banks. great looking set.

- US Gillette 1936 - $225
razor looks good with minor wear. case looks good but inner liner has some wear. overall a great looking razor.

UK Gillette No 22 - $150
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. The case looks good overall with some wear. good looking set

- UK Gillette No 66 - $150
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. The case has seen some better days but the inside looks better than the exterior.

- UK Gillette No 58 - $125
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. the case looks good but has some stains on the inner top liner. also, the top liner is loose as the glue has failed. easy fix with some glue dots or glue.

- UK Gillette Red tip - $75
Razor functions but has plating issues. doors have minor pitting bottom plate has plate loss and paint is missing. Great option for replate and it will look new again! hard to come by razor.

- UK Gillette Slimtwist - $25
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and as usual the white has yellowed. but no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor

- UK Gillette Knack - $25
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor

- US Gillette Blue Starburst - $20
Get your wife into wet shaving with this long handled razor. She will love it and so will you as its cheaper than carts!!

- US Gillette Milord Tech - $55
Great razor and hard to come by. razor has minor plate loss but functions as it should. the case looks great with minor wear on the inside! hard to come by and at a great price!

Gem Streamline Set - $175
Great looking set with minor scratching on the razor. No break or cracks on bakelite case some minor wear. The wording, shows some wear on the blade banks. Great set and a wonderful shave!

- Gem pushbutton - $10
minor plate wear but a great shaver. I will include a free blade

- Gem 1912 - $10
good looking razor with minor wear. I will include a free blade.

English No 26 FB tech w/ case - $75
a hard to come by set and a good price. razor has some wear so does the handle. both have plating issues. The bakelite stand looks great but is missing the bottom cover.

- English FB tech w/ case - $50
razor has some wear but looks good. case has a broken hinge on the left. overall a great set

- English Ball end tech - $15
razor looks good with the gillette logo head. could use a polish

- English Aluminum Handle Techs (x3) - $15 each
great light razors all shave great and all could use polishing.

- US Gold Ball End Tech - $15
great looking razor with minor wear.

- US Fat Handle Techs (x2) - $20 each
good looking razors with minor wear could use some polishing

- US Gold Fat Handle Tech - $30
*Free OC NEW head* come on 2 different type heads that happen to be great razors ! Both heads fit and work well with this handle!!! 2 razors in one!

- Merkur 34C - $40
No issues, no packaging I will include blade sampler

- Black Manscaped DE89 Clone - $20
No issues, comes with extra black tech clone head. 2 razors for the price of one!

Sold
- UK Gillette No 47 - $150 - Sold
- Pal Injector - $15 - SOLD
- Leaf Twig - $40 - SOLD
- Oneblade Core -$20 - SOLD

*PRICE DROPS*

- UK Gillette No 15 - $150
Razor looks good overall but has minor pitting on the handle. head looks great. Case looks good but has some wear on the inner satin liner.

- UK Gillette OC No 15 - $150
Razor looks good, but needs a tune up as the grimp is a little loose which is an easy fix. There is some plating wear on the handle. case looks good with some wear.

- UK Gillette No 77 - $165
Razor looks good with minor wear here and there but a really great looking razor. the bakelite case is in great condition with both blade banks. great looking set.

razor looks good with minor wear. case looks good but inner liner has some wear. overall a great looking razor.

UK Gillette No 22 - $125
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. The case looks good overall with some wear. good looking set

- UK Gillette No 66 - $125
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. The case has seen some better days but the inside looks better than the exterior.

- UK Gillette No 58 - $100
Razor looks good with minimal wear. could use a deep clean. the case looks good but has some stains on the inner top liner. also, the top liner is loose as the glue has failed. easy fix with some glue dots or glue.

- UK Gillette Red tip - $75
Razor functions but has plating issues. doors have minor pitting bottom plate has plate loss and paint is missing. Great option for replate and it will look new again! hard to come by razor.

- UK Gillette Slimtwist - $25
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and as usual the white has yellowed. but no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor

- UK Gillette Knack - $25
Great razor and a must for you guys! I love the handle and no issues / no cracks. a good price on a great razor

Great razor and hard to come by. razor has minor plate loss but functions as it should. the case looks great with minor wear on the inside! hard to come by and at a great price!

Gem Streamline Set - $150
Great looking set with minor scratching on the razor. No break or cracks on bakelite case some minor wear. The wording, shows some wear on the blade banks. Great set and a wonderful shave!

English No 26 FB tech w/ case - $75
a hard to come by set and a good price. razor has some wear so does the handle. both have plating issues. The bakelite stand looks great but is missing the bottom cover.

razor has some wear but looks good. case has a broken hinge on the left. overall a great set

- English Aluminum Handle Techs (x3) - $10 each

- US Gold Ball End Tech - $10

*Free OC NEW head* come on 2 different type heads that happen to be great razors ! Both heads fit and work well with this handle!!! 2 razors in one!

- Merkur 34C - $35

No issues, comes with extra black tech clone head. 2 razors for the price of one!

Sold
- UK Gillette No 47 - $150 - Sold
- Pal Injector - $15 - SOLD
- Leaf Twig - $40 - SOLD
- Oneblade Core -$20 - SOLD
- Gem pushbutton - $10 - SOLD
- Gem 1912 - $10- SOLD
-US Gillette Blue Starburst-$20- sold

*PRICE DROPS*

- UK Gillette No 15 - $125

- UK Gillette OC No 15 - $125

- UK Gillette No 77 - $145

- UK Gillette No 66 - $125

- UK Gillette No 58 - $100

- UK Gillette Red tip - $65

- UK Gillette Slimtwist - $20

- UK Gillette Knack - $20

Gem Streamline Set - $150

- English Aluminum Handle Techs (x3) - $10 each

- US Gold Ball End Tech - $10

- Merkur 34C - $30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom