JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
My favorite Bay Rums to date:
1) Barrister and Mann
2) Phoenix Atomic Age
3) Ogallala Double Strength
4) Phoenix Space Nog
5) Phoenix Clasico

Special honors to Bootlegger's. It's now a staple in my rotation.

My favorite Bay Rums to date:
1) Barrister and Mann
2) Phoenix Atomic Age
3) Ogallala Double Strength
4) Phoenix Space Nog
5) Phoenix Clasico

Special honors to Bootlegger's. It's now a staple in my rotation.
JCarr, can ogallala double strength be used as a aftershave or is it too irritating.
Original strength gives me no problems what so ever. But I’d really like it stronger so this seems like the way to go.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
JCarr, can ogallala double strength be used as a aftershave or is it too irritating.
Original strength gives me no problems what so ever. But I’d really like it stronger so this seems like the way to go.

Yes, without question. That's what I buy...Ogallala Bay Rum Aftershave Double Strength. Great stuff! Happy shaving!

That’s great, thank you!
For some reason I always thought the double strength was a cologne only. I didn’t know they also offer aftershave in double strength.

I've tried the Pinaud, the Suavecito, and the Lustray.

The Suavecito was kind of oily and smells mostly of cloves. I'm not sure what the Lustray smelled like, but it was pretty awful. Luckily, it only lasted a few minutes on my skin before it dissipated.

I like the Pinaud enough that I bought another bottle when the first was gone. Maybe I'll try some others, but I could be quite happy with just this one.

Top Bottom