What's new

Mass Appeal DE Razor - No Longer in Production - NLIP

Slim for sure.

When can we expect “shaving brushes for the masses”? 🤪
Would you like to see that one next?

1640193354371.png

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I'm gonna jump on the Slim bandwagon, mine is sweet on #4, and many can be had for a song. Now MY choice for ME is my Executive...

doug

Another vote for the humble Tech, and a plea for the OP to combine all Tech votes in one category. In other words, pre-war Tech, post-war Tech, Hybrid Tech, flat-bottom Tech, fat-handle Tech, ball-end Tech, Zamac Tech, etc. should all just be listed as "Tech" and all votes added together.

Another vote for the humble Tech, and a plea for the OP to combine all Tech votes in one category. In other words, pre-war Tech, post-war Tech, Hybrid Tech, flat-bottom Tech, fat-handle Tech, ball-end Tech, Zamac Tech, etc. should all just be listed as "Tech" and all votes added together.
I think each of the four heads have their own unique character. The handles are immaterial.

If I do so, then I am interpreting the results rather than gathering and presenting them. The poster who listed flat-bottom tech seemed pretty clear in his/her assertion that it was the flat-bottom specifically.

However, if individuals who posted each type want to change their votes to generic tech, then I am happy to update the counts accordingly.

Indeed! A different Tech experience. (I'm a he by the way. :wink2:)

:lol: I love the Soap heading. Very BOSC. :thumbup:
I'm probably a two on your scale. I do own 30 razors, of which I have probably used six. This is because I need to figure out which of the 8 varieties of blade in my possession that I like best. Not to mention the five soaps.

I'm probably a two on your scale. I do own 30 razors, of which I have probably used six. This is because I need to figure out which of the 8 varieties of blade in my possession that I like best. Not to mention the five soaps.
:laugh: Your acquisitions surpass many Category 3 members, quite a few of whom are actually minimalists!

Give it time. You'll be as crazy as the rest of us soon. :wink2:

Top Bottom