What's new

Masochist's Choice.

Has anybody seen one of these before? It is a water only DE. Apparently, you fill the main body of the razor with water, which is then released preceding the blade. No cream, no soap, just water. This might be one for the die hard Method Shaver's, water only is the ultimate "high velocity" shaving medium after all:lol:
Still, I would be interested to know if any of the collector's on here had ever seen one of these. Anyone willing to track one down and try it out?:lol:

Sorry, I was worried that might happen:blushing:
Here's a picture anyway.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Redcapzter said:
Damn. That's an ugly looking razor...I definitely wouldn't put my face anywhere near that.

If you don't like the look of that one there are another two prototype models to choose from, they have to be out there somewhere:lol: Imagine what a smooth shave you could get with a Feather blade without any cream or soap to clog up your razor:lol:

No, it's a regular DE. It squirts water out ahead of the blade rather than using any other medium. Why? Are you interested in one?

How does it squirt the water? Is there a little primer bulb you finger while shaving?

It kinda look likes one of those chick razors that has the block of soap built around the blades.

ada8356 said:
How does it squirt the water? Is there a little primer bulb you finger while shaving?

It kinda look likes one of those chick razors that has the block of soap built around the blades.

I'm not sure exactly how it works, I just came across the patent information when I was looking for something else. Just curious to know if any of the collectors here had seen one in the flesh.

Top Bottom