What's new

Maseto Brushes are Awesome!!

I would say on par with the best of them (Paladin and M&F) and the price is incredible!! It is better than my Simpson Chubby 2. Below is my 30mm two band finest badger for $56.00. What a wall of badger! It is magnificent!!!

660275A6-3B4B-4BA7-8243-7C1804020CF3.jpeg
CBBD59B8-9F87-4EA1-807A-44418AF5D584.jpeg
F38CE0A4-ECF3-4B16-92D3-367F7B149ACD.jpeg

I would say on par with the best of them (Paladin and M&F) and the price is incredible!! It is better than my Simpson Chubby 2. Below is my 30mm two band finest badger for $56.00. What a wall of badger! It is magnificent!!!

View attachment 885345 View attachment 885347 View attachment 885346
I have this exact brush, and it is simply remarkable. Exceptional quality knot at an exceptionally reasonable price. 30mm but less bloom than some 24mm brushes due to the low loft. Even the handle shape is perfect for face lathering in my books, a step larger than a Chubby 2, and the faux-tortoise resin is actually kind of slick. Releases lather without a hitch, great backbone yet beautiful soft tips. I have Simpsons brushes, Paladins, M&F, Declaration, Elite razors, etc. and the Maseto holds its own with these in my den. I almost got the more fan shaped one... but I'm holding off on that for now.

I have this exact brush, and it is simply remarkable. Exceptional quality knot at an exceptionally reasonable price. 30mm but less bloom than some 24mm brushes due to the low loft. Even the handle shape is perfect for face lathering in my books, a step larger than a Chubby 2, and the faux-tortoise resin is actually kind of slick. Releases lather without a hitch, great backbone yet beautiful soft tips. I have Simpsons brushes, Paladins, M&F, Declaration, Elite razors, etc. and the Maseto holds its own with these in my den. I almost got the more fan shaped one... but I'm holding off on that for now.
100% agree with everything you said! Happy Shaving!

Fantastic. I have a good impression on this brand.

Why did you go for a 30mm? Don't you find it a bit large? My largest brush is 28mm.

Fantastic. I have a good impression on this brand.

Why did you go for a 30mm? Don't you find it a bit large? My largest brush is 28mm.
The loft is set low so it doesn't bloom so I would say it is like a 28mm brush that has bloomed. I don't find it to be too large. I love it!

Beautiful Brush!
Your brushes are killing me and agitating my Brush Acquisition Disorder. Keep it coming!
Thanks! Yes, I have BAD very badly. I have 2 Declaration Grooming knots coming, a Thater, another Brad Sears and Shavemac. My quest to find the best brush is addictive.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I also have that same exact brush and really like it. It is a super value for the price, and a solid performer. Can't really go wrong.

You don't have to convince me- I own the same brush in Silvertip and al 30mm 2 band beehive from Maseto. Absolutely great brushes.
Have you looked at their new handle?

marty

I was getting such a good deal on the badgers, I never checked their synth offerings. Then again, it could be because of the APShave synths, I had no desire to look at other synths.

marty

Top Bottom