What's new

Mary Wilson RIP

I had plenty of Supremes and Motown records in the 1960s. I always thought Mary should have been the lead. Ross was too much glitz.

While I thought I liked them, I had no idea how much of their catalog I recognize. The clip of an interview she gave two, three days before she passed, showed a fine lady fully in control of her senses and place. She died too young. To Mary, Thank You. I love the music you and the girls performed.

Mary was a founding member, and the only member to remain in the group for its entire run. She was more of a Supreme, and I always thought the best singer, than any other member. One might say she was the supreme Supreme.

Mary was a founding member, and the only member to remain in the group for its entire run. She was more of a Supreme, and I always thought the best singer, than any other member. One might say she was the supreme Supreme.
I was probably more of a Florence Ballard fan, but Mary Wilson second. I think the passing years have shown Diana Ross in a different light. It is a shame the way the music industry operates.

Top Bottom