What's new

Marvy Mug give away.

I have this really nice Marvy Mug (unbreakable) I want to give away. This is a large mug. The opening on top is 3 1/4 inches and it is 4 inches high. Inside it has a small soap holder for the smaller pucks.
Post here if you would like this. I may pick a winner today so stay tuned. (brush not included.) I will only ship to the 48 States.

Mug1.jpg
Mug2.jpg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Are these available in blue? If so, I already have one my friend. You always impress me with your gentlemanly generousity (sp?) Thank you so much for all you do for us brother. My Marvy mug doesn't get enough love. Thank you for reminding me that I hid it from my lovely War Department under the vanity!!!
Good luck to all, obviously I'm not in!

Are these available in blue? If so, I already have one my friend. You always impress me with your gentlemanly generousity (sp?) Thank you so much for all you do for us brother. My Marvy mug doesn't get enough love. Thank you for reminding me that I hid it from my lovely War Department under the vanity!!!
Good luck to all, obviously I'm not in!
They come in different styles and colors, so your blue one could be a Marvy Mug. Thank you for the kind words.

Top Bottom