What's new

Martin de Candre's New Scent for Father's Day

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I dont know either, but they're out of fougere...

But if it is indeed for Fathers Day, it should be in the next week or so...

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I'm on their mailing list and will post as soon as I hear. Fête des Pères is the third Sunday in June, the 18th this year, so I expect to hear something very shortly as international customers will need a little bit of time for delivery. But not like that Christmas

A I wait for the new shave soap release a thought occurred to me, the have a new bath soap
BAG 1KG MILK, BALSAM OF PERU AND TOLU and I bought 2 kilos a couple of months ago and all I can say is if the make a shave soap from it I'm all in!!

A I wait for the new shave soap release a thought occurred to me, the have a new bath soap
BAG 1KG MILK, BALSAM OF PERU AND TOLU and I bought 2 kilos a couple of months ago and all I can say is if the make a shave soap from it I'm all in!!

Can you tell us about the scent of the new bath soap?

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Tolu balsam palm/olive is not new, I've had it for a couple of years, and it is nice, a light spruce scent. I always thought it was a hand soap.

Cheers, Steve

Tolu balsam palm/olive is not new, I've had it for a couple of years, and it is nice, a light spruce scent. I always thought it was a hand soap.

Cheers, Steve
Thought it was new thanks for the clarification, be nice if they could adapt it to a shave soap, at least I think so. BTW nice to know your a lover of the bath soap as well as the shaving, its so expensive that I but the 800-1000 gram sacks. Love It!!

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 7.59.51 PM.png

Top Bottom