What's new

Martin De Candre ROSE

What with Covid 19 and quarantines for the last few months my wife and I have been eating at home lately. I never realized how much we were spending going out a couple times per week. So as I watched my bank balance grow, I thought to myself it's time to splurge a little and get myself some Martin De Candre. My grown daughter had gotten me some of this (reg scent) a couple of years ago so I knew what to expect lather wise. But I was quite excited to see that the Rose scent was available on their site. I knew it was approximately $65 for the 200 gr jar but was not expecting $26 shipping to Florida! In any event, I figured I was worth it so I ordered. It arrived today and I can tell you that t was well worth the expense and the wait. This soap produces vast amounts of superb lather with only a few twirls of the brush. The scent is like heaven but not overpowering. The shave was simply the best! Do yourselves a favor and give this soap a try at least once in your lifetime. You will thank me
Rose.jpg

What with Covid 19 and quarantines for the last few months my wife and I have been eating at home lately. I never realized how much we were spending going out a couple times per week. So as I watched my bank balance grow, I thought to myself it's time to splurge a little and get myself some Martin De Candre. My grown daughter had gotten me some of this (reg scent) a couple of years ago so I knew what to expect lather wise. But I was quite excited to see that the Rose scent was available on their site. I knew it was approximately $65 for the 200 gr jar but was not expecting $26 shipping to Florida! In any event, I figured I was worth it so I ordered. It arrived today and I can tell you that t was well worth the expense and the wait. This soap produces vast amounts of superb lather with only a few twirls of the brush. The scent is like heaven but not overpowering. The shave was simply the best! Do yourselves a favor and give this soap a try at least once in your lifetime. You will thank me
.View attachment 1123978
Congrats! MdC Rose is one of my favorites for warmer months along with MdC Agrumes. If you plan on ordering another MdC, I believe English Shaving is your best price for product and shipping.

I got MdC except the original & natural. Great shaves for sure. I am keeping these on the back burner as I am trying to finish my softer soaps first. Anyone have thoughts on where their favorite scents are?

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Always buy two shave soaps and theow in some of the excellent bath soaps and/or shampoo. The shipping is at least easier to swallow!

Way to go, @cleancut! I love MdC and always have much enjoyment and great shaves from it. I am very happy to see you get as much pleasure as I do. Rose is also a great scent!

Top Bottom