What's new

Martin de Candre Rose -- does it have rosemary scent in it?

My face can't handle MdC's original scent because of the rosemary -- rosemary oil is apparently one of a few oils my skin is allergic to. MdC unscented is fine, but the original burns. The MdC site describes the Rose soap as being made with "the same oils" as the original and other scents, but it kinda sounds like they're talking about the soap itself there, not the scents. But the ingredients they show just lists the scents as "parfum", so that's no help.

So anyone who's used the MdC Rose soap -- is it a pure rose, or is it a rose on top of other scents? Does it have the MdC orginal scent in there, or another rosemary note?

I'll probably drop MdC customer support an email eventually to make sure, but my French is really out of practice.

I know this isn't what you asked, but I thought if you were looking for a terrific Rose Scented soap, Soap Commander makes a great product and their 'Love' scent is pure rose and it's really nice. You might be able to message MDC to inquire about the parfum ingredients. Best of luck!

I know this isn't what you asked, but I thought if you were looking for a terrific Rose Scented soap, Soap Commander makes a great product and their 'Love' scent is pure rose and it's really nice. You might be able to message MDC to inquire about the parfum ingredients. Best of luck!

Soap commander love smells a lot more like rose than mdc. Imo.

Great soap btw.

Top Bottom