What's new

Martin de Candre - I finally get it!

I purchased and tried MdC a couple of times and sold them both. I thought it felt too much like soap on my face and was too bubbly. I decided to try one more time and I am now in love with MdC. It starts off soapy and bubbly. When I take the time to really work it into my face, it turns into the creamiest, most luxurious lather I can imagine. And this soap is so dense, I can't imagine ever finishing a jar. Just my 2 cents.

I purchased and tried MdC a couple of times and sold them both. I thought it felt too much like soap on my face and was too bubbly. I decided to try one more time and I am now in love with MdC. It starts off soapy and bubbly. When I take the time to really work it into my face, it turns into the creamiest, most luxurious lather I can imagine. And this soap is so dense, I can't imagine ever finishing a jar. Just my 2 cents.

I actually tried MdC Fougere for the first time this morning. I agree - it's a lather bomb for sure. It's a good soap with a nice post-shave feel, but I wasn't too impressed with the overall protection and slickness. My Stirling favorites are much more slick and provide better protection. If you're all about lots of lather, MdC is a very good soap.

I actually tried MdC Fougere for the first time this morning. I agree - it's a lather bomb for sure. It's a good soap with a nice post-shave feel, but I wasn't too impressed with the overall protection and slickness. My Stirling favorites are much more slick and provide better protection. If you're all about lots of lather, MdC is a very good soap.

+1

Top Bottom