What's new

Marshmallows over a fire - Roasted or Toasted?

Roasted or Toasted or Custom

• Roasted

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Toasted

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Never had one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Roasted=

2D12DBE9-0ADE-4E6F-95B5-3B77EBAAD784.jpeg

Toasted=

A31C1A74-BF6F-4354-B385-B8D5AC65F00D.jpeg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Cut a small branch from a tree, about three feet long, take your pocket knife and scrape off the bark on the end and sharpen the end, place marshmallow on.

Place marshmallow over the flames, let it catch fire, then blow out the flame on the marshmallow. Let it cool so the gooey stuff doesn't stick to the roof of your mouth and burn the heck outa ya, then eat. Roasted every time.

Over a fire: toasted. It could be toasted until it is burnt, but it's still not roasted. Roasted is not over a fire. I never heard of anyone actually roasting a marshmallow, though I have heard many words used wrong.

Now get off my lawn.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Over a fire: toasted. It could be toasted until it is burnt, but it's still not roasted. Roasted is not over a fire. I never heard of anyone actually roasting a marshmallow, though I have heard many words used wrong.

Now get off my lawn.
Actually, this is my lawn. Roasted. Burnt. Flaming. Fired. Charred. Whatever you want to call it IDC. I provided photos for my definitions. Pick one. And eat your marshmallow prepared by whatever word you want to use.

Top Bottom