What's new

Marshmallows over a fire - Roasted or Toasted?

Roasted or Toasted or Custom

• Roasted

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Toasted

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Never had one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Set it on fire for a few seconds then blow it out. There should be blackened bits on the outside, but it should not be overly charred. The roasted picture is too burnt, and the toasted picture is not cooked at all. Both look unappealing.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Set it on fire for a few seconds then blow it out. There should be blackened bits on the outside, but it should not be overly charred. The roasted picture is too burnt, and the toasted picture is not cooked at all. Both look unappealing.
The bottom Toasted photo was perfect. Crispy outside, melted on the inside. I ate about 10 like that. I didn’t even eat the top photo.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Crispy on the outside and fully melted on the inside is the perfect toasted marshmallow.

Hear, hear!

I like them toasted but darker than the photo but no char at all. The inside is so melted, it barely even stays on the stick.

Actually, this is my lawn. Roasted. Burnt. Flaming. Fired. Charred. Whatever you want to call it IDC. I provided photos for my definitions. Pick one. And eat your marshmallow prepared by whatever word you want to use.
Fair enough, your lawn your rules. Toasted.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I like them toasted but if you making them for me, I would take them how you have them.
Just make sure the beer is cold and flowing and I'm a happy camper.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Toasted for me, but it has been a long time. Winter coming soon might have to rectify this. Great thread.

Crispy on the outside and fully melted on the inside is the perfect toasted marshmallow.

+1 for me.

I try to catch them right before the point they catch on fire, but more often than not, they burst into flame. Not to worry, blow out the flames and enjoy.

Anyone ever try this with homemade marshmallows? so good, but you have to be careful. They get gooey quick.

I can't stand the bagged mallows.

On fire. While it is still on fire, slap between two pieces of Hershey's chocolate and Graham crackers. If you do it right it should extinguish and you should have the most awesome in your hands.

Top Bottom