What's new

Marriage advice please.

Sometimes, I think divorce is the only answer...........Sad but true. Help her pack, and as she leaves, tell her, her sister really would have been the better catch. That should solve the problem, hope that helps............JR :001_smile
If it doesn't. Oh well.............

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sometimes, I think divorce is the only answer...........Sad but true. Help her pack, and as she leaves, tell her, her sister really would have been the better catch. That should solve the problem, hope that helps............JR :001_smile
If it doesn't. Oh well.............

What is rodeo sex? You call your wife her sister's name and see how long you can hold on.

Tell her you're going to amp up your old fashioned shave experience by finding an old sink basin like they had in hotels before modern plumbing. When she asks you if your crazy, tell her you want to put it in the living room so you don't have to smell her coffee while you're shaving. It should resolve itself after that conversation.

Bahahahahahaha!!!

I just do whatever it takes to keep her happy. Because when she is happy it kind of distracts her from the steady flow of packages getting delivered.

I didn't read all of the pages. Was the coffee hers, or was she bringing you a cup?
If it's the second, deal with it and say "Thank You"
If it's the first, you're screwed.

The wife already thinks this obsession is out of hand. Well, there I was, about to start my second pass with Aqua di Parma (quickly becoming my top candidate for the most over-rated product in the universe- but I like the scent...) and my wife walks in with a cup of coffee.

Now, I love the smell of a freshly brewed cup but it absolutely interfered with my ADP scent explosion. So, what to do? "Dear, please don't drink coffee while I'm shaving?". I don't think so.

I suspect this is a no win scenario, so I'm just venting to those who might understand.

(but tomorrow it's Nancy Boy. I may have to take a stand.......)

Thanks for listening.

Turn a negative into a positive. Tell her that she can stay but her clothes have to go.

Or lather up real good and go try to kiss her and get SC all over.

Some permutation of that will either run her off, or steam up the mirrors in there. Win-win!

Wrong Move tell her what is on your mind if you don't you'll be a "YES MAN " the rest of your married days ! but be nice !!
Enjoy Your Shave !

Top Bottom