What's new

Mark's Straight Case

Mark (azmark) made this straights case that trumps the best of them; ingenious design, functional, and seriously nice on the eyes. :thumbup1:

Note in pic 4 how the razors are stationary; they're held in place with earth magnates below the felt.

My photography skills are lacking, however i should have also gotten a snapshot of the back. The case can be affixed to a wall so the door opens to Right to left or from top to bottom.

Mark, thank you for this gorgeous case! :thumbup:

View attachment 114670

View attachment 114671

View attachment 114672

View attachment 114673

That's great. I'll be looking to pick up something like that in the not too distant future.

That's a neat idea with the magnets. Very clean.

Well Done!

I think I LIKE it...

Thank you all. I'm making new one with more depth, hardware hidden and if you can imagine being able to display shave brushes and or bottles of your good looking bottles of cologne or AS and still display your razors.

Thank you all. I'm making new one with more depth, hardware hidden and if you can imagine being able to display shave brushes and or bottles of your good looking bottles of cologne or AS and still display your razors.

really looking forward to seeing some pics of this one!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
That's a very neat case... I might get one in the future to hook my straights on the wall...

It takes a few weeks to make because I'm gone pretty much weekly traveling on business so it takes me a while. I have a few framed already in Josh's size and I think a couple in the larger sizes. I still haven't finished the deeper ones for brush displays but I have it framed and will be stained when I get back home. I will just PIF some out to a few via PM.

I thought the most difficult part was going to be framing it but putting it all together is a nightmare and painful mounting the damn things:lol:.

Thank you all for the kind words and if there are any ideas please post them. I've thought about doing a one razor display for those custom beauties and swirling around with a DE idea.

Top Bottom