What's new

Marco

I don't think any site has a member who is more welcoming to new members than Marco. He's the Statue of Liberty of our site.

But I thought he was Italian! Isn't the torch wielding lady French?

Thanks...I've always wanted to know too. I always hoped it was a "selfie" and I'll continue to envision you as him when I read your thoughtful and helpful posts.

Time to fire up that movie soon.

I can't wait until he goes Hobbyist and comes out with a "Miracle Elixir!"

Thanks...I've always wanted to know too. I always hoped it was a "selfie" and I'll continue to envision you as him when I read your thoughtful and helpful posts.

Time to fire up that movie soon.

Until I see him in person, Marco will always look like that to me.

I heard all the chants for, Marco, Marco, Marco... so I wandered over to see this and glad to join in the celebration and applause :thumbup:

Congratulations and well deserved to a true gentleman who treats all with respect.

Gene

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
$Pirelli vs Todd.jpg

Isn't this pic cool and inspiring? Note the wooden sign "Signor Adolfo Pirelli, King of Barbers - Barber of Kings" and the cloth used by the Maestro with the Italian flag. :001_cool:

Hi Marco: Congrats my friend. We are very fortunate to have you here at B&B. Take care my friend and look forward to working and getting to know you.

WARHAWK

I hope it"s not too late to send my congratulations to you, Marco. A well deserved award, that's for sure!

You're only really late if you're the last one- now it's me ;-)

I just noticed this thread. I am so glad for Marco! He is among the very first to welcome and help me here at B&B. His friendly tone and unforgettable avatar are a consistent and reassuring presence here. Thanks Marco and congratulations for the well deserved recognition!

Unfortunately, I've been away from the forum for some time.
What a great thing to see; this is well deserved.

Aguri Marco!

A belated congratulations, the service and tenacity you have displayed speak volumes to your commitment to a proper shave.

Thanks for showing me how to make Cella sing.

Thanks for showing me how to make Cella sing.

Haven't you heard the news? Now he's making RR P.160 sing :ihih:

Cella is pretty much equal compared to the original P.160 in terms of latherability, slickness/glide and post shave feel. The new P.160 however seems even better than both! Joe's P.160 formula in fact is more natural, uses first quality tallow and gives a boosted performance. Bravo Giuseppe!

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Marco is certainly the best example of what a gentleman and B&B member should be. Well deserved, Marco; My sincere congratulations, sir!

Hearty congratulations to you, Marco. I am particularly appreciative of the warm welcome you extend to newcomers so regularly.

Top Bottom