What's new

Marco

MARCO,

Couldnt attach pics via PM, so here are my humble beginings. Everyone else is welcome to take a look also. :biggrin1:

Also, thanks to CESSNABIRD

Attachments

• $razor.jpg
    $razor.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 497
  • $brush.jpg
    $brush.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 497
Its a habit. If i dont use the word humble when im talking about shaving, my girlfriend will think she needs a new pair of shoes.:biggrin1:

Very nice. Nothing humble about that setup. (can you hear the envy in my voice <G>). Love those brushes. Gonna have to break down one of these days and update my Tweezerman badger to one of those guys.

I this a coincidence or a conspiracy? My first three razors were virtually the same... My first DE was the Merker 180 long handle, (my second was an EJ) and then I bought a Slim. Fantastic set!!!

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A truly wonderful collection, my friend! Congratulations! Of course, feel free to send me a PM anytime. I'm always happy to discuss with you (and with anyone else) about wet shaving things. :001_smile

Nice kit! Just tried those Gillette 7'Oclock Super Platinum today and they shave great! BBS shave :thumbup: Could you tell me where you got that Razor stand in the pic. I could really use one of those???

Top Bottom