What's new

2021 March Meerschaum Madness

Rare mood for a bit of an aro, so Hearth and Home Eggnog in the cultured meer.
IMG_20210302_1915417.jpg

Ooo I almost forgot about mmm! Good looking pipes guys and thanks for the reminder! Been so rainy this winter and dealing with the kiddos I haven't been able to get out and smoke much. Starting to pick up a little lately though.

I smoked my SMS on the drive home. Half a bowl of Fire Dance. I didn't let it dry at all and was a pain to keep lit. Once going it was good to go and I could get the black berry. Even when you don't get the black berry you still get best brown so I consider that a win. But a nice way to end an odd day...

I smoked my SMS on the drive home. Half a bowl of Fire Dance. I didn't let it dry at all and was a pain to keep lit. Once going it was good to go and I could get the black berry. Even when you don't get the black berry you still get best brown so I consider that a win. But a nice way to end an odd day...
I am a big fan of Fire Dance, myself. Great stuff. Now I have an urge to break open a jar of that as well. lol

One of my fav meers after the Baki, an IMP freehand shape, with some Wessex Brigade.

IMG_20210304_0118108.jpg

The SMS with Russ Ouellette Fire Storm. Could have been dry tobacco, could have smoked it too fast, who knows. Wasn't what I was thinking it would be. Kind of wanted some more Fire Dance but didn't have to let the rubbed flake dry.

I need to find my CAO and dedicate three hours to smoking a full bowl. By find, I mean pull it off the rack four feet from me.

It looks like it's all Calabashes too. Chinese ebay + a shape I'm not the least bit interested in = no Baki's in my future. Where is a guy supposed to scratch his meer itch? :bored:

Top Bottom