What's new

March Meerschaum Madness

I'm not planning on one unless I get crazy hours at work during the slow time... but I have my two to keep my company.

Just trying to get people thinking about it and letting noobs in on the fun and let them shop around before the fun begins!

I don't anticipate picking up any new ones this year, but I'll smoke the heck out of the ones I have already, no doubt. Some haven't been touched since last year March. lol

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Something happened....won a bid on a Vintage Kirsten with three bowls, one of which is a meer, so that will be added to the mix.

Something happened....won a bid on a Vintage Kirsten with three bowls, one of which is a meer, so that will be added to the mix.
Very cool.. and man, that reminded me I have one of those vintage meer bowls for my Kirsten. I'll have to make sure to get that into the March rotation as well.

I'm working on building a much better pic taking setup, so if I can get it done and it works, I'll have some good before and after pics this year to help show (hopefully) some god color progress on at least a few of mine.

Looking forward to the coming month! Have a really nice African Meer which I'll be picking up at a meeting of the Dutch/ Belgian Pipesmokersforum in March.

Here's the pic:
Brandy Meer.jpg

Smallish and inexpensive. Didn't want to go bank on my first meer. Can't wait until the 1st!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Well . . . seems this thread was revived.

So I need to ask now in retrospect, for those who did. . . did buying a meerschaum meet your expectations?

Well . . . seems this thread was revived.

So I need to ask now in retrospect, for those who did. . . did buying a meerschaum meet your expectations?
Definitely :D. I enjoy them quite a bit. Probably don't smoke them as much attention as I should. Not really a pipe to use when out working it the yard or multi tasking.

20181207_163359.jpg

20181207_163345.jpg

Top Bottom